Registration for Fall 2021-2022 Cheerleading is now open!
In addition to Sideline Cheer, our Competition Cheer program is returning this fall. When choosing which program to register for, please note the following distinctions:
- Cost: $110
- Teams practice one evening/week and cheer at both home and away football games for Upper Dublin Teams.
- The season begins in late August and will conclude around mid-November (TBD, based upon Football Game Schedule).
- Uniforms and poms are provided to borrow for the season and to be returned.
- Families are responsible for the purchase of cheer shoes (all white sneakers), red bloomers, and crop top (white turtleneck worn under uniform top during outdoor colder weather).
- Cost: $350
- Teams will practice 2-3x/week (based on level of team). Cost does not include uniform (some used uniforms may be available for half-price).
- Competitve Teams will cheer for football games AND hope to compete around 6 times (most local, occasionally out-of-town).
- Optional Team Tumbling classes will be available on Sunday evenings in the Fall.
- Team practices will begin in June and the season will conclude in March (approximately).
- Tryouts and Team Placements will be held over the summer. Info packets with specifics will be sent to those who register.
*** If a child registers for the competition program but is NOT placed on a team (either they have changed their mind or they do not make a team at the time of tryouts), a refund will be provided with the opportunity to re-register for sideline cheer.
Any questions? Email UDJAAcheer@gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR CHEERLEADING